Auto & Industrial Supplies is an appointed distributor of Axalta, the suppliers of Spies Hecker and Duxone car paint. Spies Hecker has been approved by numerous vehicle manufacturers such as Mercedes, Volkswagon, Toyota etc. Manufacturers approved Repairers ( Panel Beaters) are only allowed to use an approved paint.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The Spies Hecker paints that are supplied by us are Hitec Water Based System , Permahyd Water Based System and a Solvent Based System. We also supply Duxone which is a very good non-approved paint system that also offers very good colour matching and because Axalta have not applied for manufacturers approval, the paint is a more affordable option to Spies Hecker. It is suitable for the non-approved Repair Shops and the DIY car body repairers.
Spies Hecker - simply closer
Spies Hecker is one of the largest suppliers of refinish products, it began developing paints in 1882.
From the outset, its reputation was built on the high quality of its products, technology driven-innovation and promoting a close relationship with its partners.
- Headquarters in Cologne, Germany.
- Present in 65 countries.
- 55 Training Centers – worldwide.
- Innovative refinish solutions for passenger cars, CV and industry.
- Main car manufacturers rely on Spies Hecker paint system.
Solutions that move you forward.
- High performance product range that cuts process times and energy costs.
- Integrated color management tools.
- Technical and Business Management Training that moves you forward.
- Personal technical support.
Duxone South Africa
Duxone is without a doubt the bodyshops brand of choice. Its effective use on all cars internationally, and in the local market, as well as the quality results it delivers, lead to satisfied customers and enhanced workflow.
Furthermore, the competitive pricing of Duxone translates directly into operational efficiency and improved business outcomes offering:
- Spot or panel refinishing that provides quality results
- Easy to sand primers make short work of body preparation
- Fast and dust free time saving applications
- Increased productivity and rapid job completion due to its ease of application and fast drying times
- Thousands of colours and several finishes to choose from
Duxone has proven that high quality finishes need not translate into high costs, with low cost and investment implications, Duxone truly is an affordable economy line that delivers value for money.
ICC was founded in 1991 with a vision to provide customers with comprehensive tinting solutions. After more than 22 years our vision is unchanged and our customer focus stronger than ever as we continue to challenge and innovate. Since our start, Kansai Colourants has grown to be a global player providing tinting solutions to customers around the world while being the market leader for colourants in Sub Saharan Africa. This growth has been driven by building partnerships with our customers through research, innovation and reliability as a consistent supplier of quality colourants and colour system technology to the coatings industry.
In 2011 the global coatings giant, Kansai Paint Co. purchased Freeworld Coatings. Now known as Kansai Colourants, we continue to believe in creating winning partnerships. This concept is at the heart of our approach to customers, suppliers, stakeholders and our employees.
All our products and services are underwritten by our core values Teamwork, Respect, Accountability, Challenge and Customer Focus. By living these values, we exceed expectations together.
Auto & Industrial Supplies is an appointed Kansai Plascon distributor. Manufacturers and suppliers of numerous paint coatings.
Acryline 2K paint designed for Commercial vehicles and motor cars. A cheaper brand Mastermix is a 4 in 1 binder paint system that is 2K paint , Basecoat Metallic, Flowline ( Nitrocellulous or commonly known as Duco) and a quick drying Enamel paint.
- For the Industrial market Kansai also supply paint systems for a variety of industries.
- For metal fabrication there are numerous etch primers that also adhere to non ferrous metal. Able to withstand continuous exposure to 200 Degrees C
- Variety of paints from Epoxy coatings to Air drying enamels for the steel manufacturers
- Floor coatings. Epoxy and Enamel coatings
- Wood coatings. Plascolac solvent catalysed Paint and also Plascosafe is a non catalysed water based paint. For Auto and Industrial Supplies It is a small market that could grow but I do not think the DIY users would offer much growth.
- Auto & Industrial Supplies colour matching technology guarantees the colours will be repeated as first supplied. Computerised colour matching is used with the Industrial Coatings
- A wide variety of hand and orbital sanding Abrasives required for substrate preparation before painting..
- Masking tape, Masking Paper Rolls , Plastic Masking Rolls
- Polishing systems